With only 2 ingredients, you can still enjoy sweet treats without a lot of effort!
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Sprinkle a surface with 1/4 cup sugar; unfold puff pastry sheet on
- surface. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Roll into a 14-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Lightly press into pastry.
- With a knife, very lightly score a line widthwise across the middle
- of the pastry. Starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll style,
- stopping at the score mark in the middle. Starting at the other
- side, roll up pastry jelly-roll style to score mark. Cut into
- 3/8-in. slices.
- Place cut side up 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes. Turn pastries over and sprinkle with
- remaining sugar. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown and
- glazed. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight
- containers. Yield: About 2 dozen.