I always celebrate Sunday Funday, but now, because it’s National Sundae Day, the whole meaning has changed for me! Try these sundaes, and see which one your family loves the best.
- 10 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- For each serving, place two graham cracker squares on a plate. Top
- with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts:-Added by System Aug 07–> 1 serving (1 each) equals 268 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In
- another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and milk
- until smooth.
- Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup
- strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining
- strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts:sundae equals 446 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.