Many BBQ experts have many different ways of doing food on the grill. Below, you can click on the video, and see how our own experts from Taste of Home barbecue ribs.
3 ServingsPrep: 2-1/4 hours Grill: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 rack pork spareribs (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Rub the salt, Italian seasoning and pepper over ribs and place in a
- shallow roasting pan; add beer. Cover and bake at 325° for 2
- hours or until tender.
- Drain ribs. Spoon some of the sauce over ribs. Using long-handled
- tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the
- grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or
- until browned, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 935 calories, 65 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 255 mg cholesterol, 1,494 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 63 g protein.