Practice makes perfect! Try this delicious ham recipe out on the family, before the big day!
12-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquats and kale, optional
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of
- the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and
- allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a
- thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during
- the last hour of baking, basting occasionally. Garnish with kumquats
- and kale if desired Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 276 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,159 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.