Don’t get your cheesecake from a “factory”, make it in your own kitchen. Click on the link below to learn like a pro.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; cut in butter
- until crumbly. Grease the sides only of a 9-in. springform pan;
- press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour filling onto crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with Raspberry Sauce and Sour Cream
- Topping if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without raspberry sauce and sour cream topping) equals 424 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.