These light and airy biscuits are easy to make!
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in cream.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll to 3/4-in.
- thickness; cut with a 2-1/4-in. round biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes
- or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 5 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 173 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.