Are things going crazy in your house? A big dinner to plan, a party to host, or maybe it’s just your hungry family looking for something new and different for dinner. Well don’t run to the cellar and hide, just head to http://www.tasteofhome.com/and we can shelter you from any culinary storm in your kitchen. Did you know that in addition to thousands of recipes, you can also watch instructional videos on a wide variety of topics to help you be more efficient in your kitchen? Want to cut an onion faster? Select a new kitchen knife? You can watch these and many more videos all on our website, http://videos.tasteofhome.com/
Want some great tips on how to avoid waste in your kitchen? It’s always great to find ways to preserve, reuse, and repurpose our food stuffs. Check out these tips from Reader’s Digest.
Lastly, here is a great Taste Of Home recipe for making some delicious “twister” rolls that will compliment any meal:
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight rectangles; press seams to
- seal. Combine cheese and onions; spoon about 3 rounded
- tablespoonfuls lengthwise down the center of each rectangle to
- within 1/4 in. of each end. Fold dough in half lengthwise; firmly
- press edges to seal. Twist each strip four to five times. Bring ends
- together to form a ring; pinch to seal. Place on a greased baking
- In a small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush over dough. Combine the
- sesame seeds, garlic salt and parsley; sprinkle over rings.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.