It’s barbecue season! Looking for a new recipe to “wow” your neighbors, friends, or family? Honey-Beer Braised Ribs are one of the “Top 10 Grilled Rib” recipes from Taste of Home. Fire up your grill and get ready to fall in love with the best rib recipe out there!
- Prep: 3-1/2 hours Grill: 10 min. Yield: 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) dark beer or beef broth
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- Combine the brown sugar, pepper and salt; rub over ribs. Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with honey. Combine beer and vinegar; pour around ribs. Spoon some of the beer mixture over ribs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 250°; bake 2 hours longer or until tender.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Drain ribs. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until browned, turning and basting occasionally with barbecue sauce. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce. Yield: 6 servings.