Craving Mexican food? Three Cheese Quesadillas are one of Taste of Home’s top Mexican dishes that can be cooked in under a half hour, leaving you more time for a fiesta and margaritas!
- Prep/Total Time: 20 min Yield: 2 Servings
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Spread cream cheese over unbuttered side on half the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses, onion, cilantro and olives. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 quesadilla (calculated without sour cream) equals 560 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 928 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.