Prep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with floured star-shaped cookie cutters. Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Brush lightly with water and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine berries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add remaining sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Place sour cream in a small serving bowl; fold in whipped cream.
- Place bowl on a serving platter. Spoon berry mixture onto platter; top with pastry stars. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 332 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.