If you’re going on a camping trip and looking for a quick and easy dish to prepare over the campfire, Taste of Home’s BBQ Hot Dog and Potato Pack is for you! This scrumptious dish is one of Taste of Home’s top camping dinner recipes.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min. Yield: 4 Servings Ingredients
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.